Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jason and Frédérique's Wedding

Halloween night I performed a wedding ceremony for my friends Frédérique and Jason, at The Enchanted Forest, in Fallbrook, CA. Since I got my ULC ministerial credentials 17 years ago, I've planned to marry several couples, but this is the first one that actually happened. And it was a wonderful, fairy tale wedding -- Tim Burton style. Many of the guests were in costume, and the bride and groom exited in a hearse at the end of the evening.

Me and the groomsmen (photo courtesy Philip Wilburn)



Me and the happy couple, Jason and Frédérique, during the ceremony
(photo courtesy Dan Hoffman)

A fantastic time was had by all, and people said I did a good job performing the ceremony, so I felt pretty good about being able to help make their special day as magical as they'd hoped.


Me and the happy couple, Jason and Frédérique, after the pronouncement
(photo courtesy Philip Wilburn)

Here's wishing Jason andFrédérique a long, happy life together!

0 comments: